3 to 5 calls a week to my cell phone.. No message.. I call the number back and try to get to someone and the system says, Mailbox full.Goodbye! or, you have reached an extension that is no longer valid..Goodbye! What a joke.. If you are a real mortgage company, man up and either answer your phone or leave a message..

Is this really the way to market a company in 2016? Robo calls and n message? Its very frustrating and I hope t hat someone from dontgotmortgage.com reads this.

I WORK for a professional , respected Mortgage company and these calls are probably recruiters but still... please dont just ROBO call and hang up..

Goodbye!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gotmortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Gotmortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gotmortgage and gotmortgage customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gotmortgage?

Comments

Same thing for me.They call me twice daily and hang up.

Drives me crazy.I hope they get a huge fine from the FCC for making calls to people on the DO NOT CALL Registry...