This company is the worst.They have been stringing me along for nine months...still have not closed.

Every week it's something that they find to delay the process. They kept doing the same paperwork each month. They are incompetent and should not be in business. I wish I could file a legal suit for my time and stress.

Their officers and processors are not trained. They keep giving me a closing dates, but then come up with excuses. They say you are ready to close and fund but never send the money.

I am so frustrated with this company.If you value you sanity, do not deal with them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $11. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gotmortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gotmortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Gotmortgage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gotmortgage?

Comments