With Company response Not resolved

DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE, THEY SCREW BROKERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES OUT OF HARD EARNED COMMISSIONS, HOMEOWNERS BEWARE, THESE ARE UNSCRUPULOUS PEOPLE WHO ARE RUDE, INCOMPETENT, WITHOUT INTEGRITY OR BUSINESS ETHICS.

SEE COMMENTS BELOW FOR CLARITY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT GOTMORTGAGE.

SEEKING LOAN OFFICERS (FOUNTAIN VALLEY) - SEEKING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK FOR FREE

compensation: COMMISSION ONLY - NO COMMISSION, THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU AND ARE IN ARREARS WITH MANY LO'S, BROKERS AND AGENTS

SEEKING LOAN OFFICERS WHO WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!

- WHAT MONEY? THEY REFUSE TO PAY BROKER EARNED COMMISSIONS AND ROUTINELY SCREW EMPLOYEES OUT OF EARNINGS.

GotMortgage is a California Direct Lender looking for talented loan officers that want to earn MORE MONEY!!! WE SUPPLY LIVE TRANSFER LEADS THAT ARE EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO YOU!!!

- YOU WILL GET AN OLD LIST OF BROKERS WHO WILL NEVER CALL YOU BACK ONCE THEY KNOW WHO'S TRYING TO PEDDLE THIER LIES AND DECEIT!! "F" RATING WITH THE BBB AND COMPLAINTS FROM HERE TO ETERNITY FROM PISSED CUSTOMERS!!

We Offer:

-HOT LEAD TRANSFERS , EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!

- LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!!!! I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THE ONLY REASON THEIR PHONE IS RINGING IS BECAUSE OF PISSED CLIENTS, BROKERS, AGENTS, LO'S WHO HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND CHEATED OUT OF COMMISSIONS OR PROMISED LOW INTEREST RATES AND FAST CLOSINGS!!!

- Government (FHA/VA), Conventional programs, Reverse Mortgages, HARP, and Jumbo Loans

- An Outstanding Processing Team that is dedicated to getting your loans funded fast

- Account Managers that will help you with the process so you can do what you do best which is SELL!!

-Every program you need to meet your clients needs!!

If You Are:

A SUCKER WHO CAN BE BAITED WITH YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A RE LICENSE OR NMLS, COME WORK FOR US JUST BUT DONT EXPECT TO GET PAID

- Knowledge of FHA & FHA Streamline, Harp 2, Conforming & Jumbo programs

- Organized

- Disciplined

- Excellent closing skills

-NMLS LICENSE - NO ONE WITH AN NMLS WILL WASTE THEIR TIME HERE

If you have the desire to be ultra successful in this industry again, If you want to make more money than you are now, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to be part of our team immediately. Please contact:

Danny Kim - SMOOTH TALKING SCAMMER LIKE HENRY PARK WHO REFUSES TO PAY THE BROKERS WHO GAVE THESE CHEATERS A CHANCE WITH A LOAN SUBMISSION - NO INTEGRITY, ETHICS, SHAME, MORALS, REMORSE

Sales Manager

dkim@gotmortgage.com

Review about: Gotmortgage Loan.

Reason of review: READ REVIEW.

Had an Experience with Gotmortgage?

Comments

why are you posting as anonymous?It is obvious you are a former employee who could not make it here and therefore have nothing better to do than to talk bs about other people.

Stop being a coward and please make yourself known.

Now lets see if you have the courage to do so.

Anaheim, California, United States #997363

I don't know who is taking the time to write the "gotmortgage response" but I almost fell off my chair laughing.Everyone working their is 100% saitisfied?

Are you talking about the ones so strung out on OXY that they wouldn't know the differnce between satisfied or not? you know who I mean (CC and DK). How many times do employees have to race to the bank with the paychecks so there's won't be the one that bounces? Do you think everyone in your office is 100% satisfied that they aren't paid when they are supposed to be?

Do you think everyone in your office is 100% satisifed that convicted criminals have been hired to work there?Your a joke!

I've been working for GM for almost a year now.Very hard working people and anyone whose been in the business knows that doing loans is very challenging for everyone involved - broker, borrower, lender and the support staff - AE's, LO's, Processors and Underwriters.

Its a tough business. Danny is one of the nicest guys I've met in a long time, honest, kind, hard working, not a bad bone in his body.

Internet complaints aren't always what they seem.Keep an open mind, there are two sides to every story.

dkim
Gotmortgage Response

I would like to ask the one that made the comment above to come visit my office and you will see that everyone that works in my office is 100% satisfied with working here.All commissions to brokers are always paid thru escrow so if there is loan that you did not get paid on, please come in so that we can get you paid.

I am very surprised with the comment above because not once did I have someone that worked for me not get paid on their commissions. There is only one employee that has left my office since I have been manager and is now working for another company and he happens to be a very dear friend of mine and besides him, there has been no one that has left my team so whoever wrote the above comment is definitely telling a lie!! While other mortgage companies are closing down, we are growing!!!

Thank you!!

to Gotmortgage Response #968679

Is this you talking here, Park?yes, can I come and visit you at your office?

I don't have to be the person talking above, I just have to talk to you about my own bad business relationship with you personally and your own employees. i would like to sit down at your office right now!!!! I have to get paid with what was promised to me! i worked so hard and all I got were frustrations and endless, broken and empty promises!!!

just pay and I never have to call your office again!!!

What's so hard about this?You got paid, the office employee got paid and meanwhile, I am the broker who brought you the client and all I got was "zippo"!!!